Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

How a Worn-out Toothbrush can be useful asset in your daily life

How a Worn-out Toothbrush can be useful asset in your daily life
How a Worn-out Toothbrush can be useful asset in your daily life


It is our old practice to throw away an old and worn out toothbrush in place of a new-one .But how often do we realize that old can often turnout gold. Yes, I share some of alternative use of worn out toothbrush that came very useful to me in many of my daily life hazards and overcome it by this easy tool.






I have often found an old and unused toothbrush useful to remove mud from underneath shoe, also it comes very handy to remove dust from thin corners of shoes before applying shoe-polish, it is to me a better alternative to shoe brush(as brush is fancier for shoe polishing)








An old toothbrush is very good for cleaning dirt marks often found around taps in your bathroom. In many times I have seen my mom doing this and found it useful. What you need to do is to moist the brush bristles with some vinegar and scrub it around taps using that brush, simple.









It comes to no surprise that women loves jewellery,but when it comes to cleaning old ones my mom does it best, she takes a slightly damp toothbrush by which cleans her delicate jewellery. Its perfectly done, girls you can try it out .









You may often find your comb getting dirty or messy so you need to clean them, well how do you do that? Let me say, all you need is take those combs together and put it in soup water for a night, let them soak till morning, now you can clean the bristles those combs with a good scrub of your same old toothbrush. Isn't it useful.








Wetting an old brush and rubbing it across our lips lightly can remove dead skin from your lips.
I have often found my sister doing this technique, and this easy go method is also very inexpensive.








Hey, computer geeks there is tip for you too, how many times have you come across like me before, got stuck in between typing when suddenly you realize some particle had stuck in between keys on keyboard, I use an old worn out toothbrush, yes an old brush is perfect for computer keyboard, do always keep one spare brush handy.



Do you’ve a second?
It took me more than an hour to finish this post. It only takes 1 second to share with others. Can you spend a second on sharing it? Click on any of the sharing button below.



- Abhirup
from https://abhirups-blog.blogspot.in/


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.