Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

How does Stickers or Emojis impact your Mind - Find Out


How does Facebook Stickers or Whatsapp Emojis impact your Mind? Find Out

People who think about sex more, use frequent emojis on Social Networks


It is a very interesting fact that I got to know a few days back from now when I was studying on a different topic for my other BLOG{Website}, I found it really exciting and authentic as I did some more study as well as interview many in my socialholic circle and came to a point when I can share the same with you. Let's get started...
..




..
If you have an account on Facebook or use messenger like Whatsapp or Hike, you must be knowing what is an emoji icon, don't you? Off course . But are you obsessed with sending emojis or smiley with every messages on Whatsapp or stickers on Hike messenger? This could be an indication that you think about sex all day round,no I didn't do a mistake nor misquoted. According to a survey conducted pan India says - people who think about sex many times a day have also found to use stickers often on social networks or Whatsapp or Hike.

A dating website conducted a survey where they have found that sometimes as innocuous as a food items, emojis can be employed to denote body parts or sex. In course of my case-study on this topic [in support to many analytical studies done world-wide] - emoji users want to give their text more personality, also another fact that emoji users don't just have frequent sex desire, they go on to more dates and they are two times more to get married.


According to my re-study followed by Q&A on social platforms and messenger in my circle and followers I have found around 2 out of 5 of people who think about sex many times a day use more than one emojis in every line of their messages, people who think about sex once a day send emojis but not on every line of text messages [less frequent], while people who never think about sex use smiley even less frequently or rarely on Facebook nor Whatsapp.


Do you’ve a second?
It took me more than an hour to finish this post. It only takes 1 second to share with others. Can you spend a second on sharing it? Click on any of the sharing button below.



So send me whats on your mind or your mind scores as depending on how many stickers or emojis do you put on every line of your Whatsapp  messages ....

Share your experience in the comments below!


- Abhirup


Share your experience in the comments below

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.