Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

How Digital Insta Cameras Be Useful to Social Visibility



Hello, my dear students & reader's of my Blog , I again welcome you back as I continue from where I left last days topic ''How Digital Handy-cams Works'' . Today I start by discussing on, How can such a small device like cyber-shot /point & shoot cams do so much, how can we maximise our reach & flexibility in a smarter way ?


Digital cameras give a whole new meaning to the idea of painting by numbers. Unlike old-style film or negative film  cameras, they capture and record images around us using the digital technology or
by storing photographs not as patterns of darkness and light but as long strings of numbers - 1's & 0's.
This come to our advantage as we get instant photography at blink of an eye, this is not all it also allows us to edit our pictures, we can even share those photo snaps via smart phone messengers like whatsapp / hike, gadget to gadget transfer via Bluetooth/ Zender or Share-it apps, we can even e-mail it to office colleagues , transfer or upload to Facebook or Instagram websites to name some .

I highly suggest to use the highly sophisticated tool called smartphone/tablets/handy cams in your daily life in a much smarter way associating your social profiles like Facebook - Twitter  - Instagram , be socially active , showcase yourself , let people be updated about you & your happenings . It create the opportunity you might not even realise today - but in someday will pay-off.
Do mark my word , lets do something good everyday . Good luck .

Hope you learned some basics from this lesson, I will come up with other topic in my next publication.
So I hope you will be back here again .

- Abhirup
abhirups-blog.blogspot.in/

Instagram


Before you leave the page give a look at my student's recent work -




Signing off as for today, if you like this article do rate it - Share this Blog content to your friends - there is a Comment Box down below please do leave your Opinion-Suggestions-Request for any topic- or Question from any students is highly appreciable , I feel good to Answer them .


Share this post :


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.