Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

How to make your Instagram photos standout this Durga Puja ?



Hello, my Dear students, Lovely readers, Fellow bloggers-vloggers hope you all are in good tune.


Today on my blog ''Abhirup'sBlog'' I am going to discuss on how you can make our ordinary looking festive selfie into a awesome photographs that your loved one would love to see more.


Instagram photos standout this Durga Puja
This year's DurgaPuja is no far away and #selfie / #groufee Geeks are already geared up with there Photoguns (SmartPhones), so before you go out and shoot the next selfie read these tips to make your Instagram photos standout this Durga Puja.

Lighting is everything in photography and on Instagram it is even more important. Bare in mind that people are going to see your pictures in their phones. That is a small screen. So anything clear, bright and easy to see will help your friends who finds your sefie this festival.

Using the following tools: brightness, highlights, contrasts and shadows are key to create stand out photographs. When the light of a picture is not perfect no matter the reason (you where indoors, it was inside the pandals or whatever the reason) the creative tools are just there to help you.

But some things are easy to see than to explain so watch this video to easily see how to enhance
the lighting of your Instagram pictures.


Video Courtesy : @sisiandcompany


Write to me how useful is it to you. You can also share any inspiring moments or advice, I can even write on behalf of you and publise it here.
I will come up with other topic in my next publication.
So I hope you will be back here again .



- Abhirup
from www.abhirups-blog.blogspot.in/



Signing off as for today, if you like this article do rate it - Share this Blog content to your friends - there is a Comment Box down below please do leave your Opinion-Suggestions-Request for any topic- or Question from any students is highly appreciable , I feel good to Answer them .

I would love to see your puja #selfies / #groufees - 

Submit them in the comment box or 
Mention me @tweetabhirup on <twitter> or 
Find me on www.facebook.com/abhirup.lahiri

Instagram


You can also mail me at : mailtoabhirup.lahiri@gmail.com

Students if you wanna catch me up on social network
goto -  CONTACT ME  tab

Share this post :

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.