Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Must See - How Flipkart is Cheating-Misleding in the name of Sale Discounts to customer like Sournilu?






Dear Reader of Get Easy Solutions, I am Sournilu Reviewer of Mouthshut, this is what my truth is all about Flipkart Service and Value in contrary to what they promise on TVC and Ads.
Read the Entire Post.....




Very disappointed with Flipkart. Though in past, had some OK experience.

On 15th December 2017 at 11am, I took a product Lenovo k8 plus of rs 8999 in my cart. In cart its value was Price 8999

Festive pass extra 10% discount ( up-to Rs500)

That is 8999-500= 8499. HDFC card discount 10% making final price to 7649

After 1hour, when I was ready to buy, I saw rs8999 as final price, festive pass discount was not getting applied. I talked with customer care, they were even unaware of festive pass discount. I talk with their senior Vikas at level 2 and he promised to complete purchase with hdfc card discount in rs 8099 and he will reimburse rs500 after purchase. I did that.

After purchase, I made request in customer care to ship product only when issue is resolved. Why to pay rs500 extra? But product was shipped with complaint in unresolved state.



In 48hrs I received call and mail from FK that Festive pass discount is not applicable on Mobiles, large appliances and some baby products. I told that it gets applied. They asked my to send snapshop. I replied their mail with snapshot of festive pass discount being applied on another mobile and vu television which comes under large appliances category. Since then, no response.

I called customer care several times, but each time I got 48hrs time frame. I talked with their senior Asma Sheikh at level 2 and she told that Festive pass discount is applicable only on fashion products. Seems flipkart is just picking up gals from road and giving them senior position. Festive pass discount is applicable on most of products. Compare conversation of both seniors Vikas and Asma Sheikh, completely contradictory.

With another customer care, when I told, I need refund, he said only in case of complaint in mobile, u can get replacement. I asked if Flipkart cheated me, won't I get refund.

I disconnected call saying we shall meet in consumer court soon.

This is scenario of Flipkart and this is in short.


If you find this Useful, consider Sharing using the below social media buttons, spread the news in your circle and make those online shoppers aware of the truth behind Flipkart.com .



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.