Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Xiaomi MI 4 – User Review - One of the most dependable phone in this budget





Xiaomi MI 4 - One of the most dependable phone in this budget






The best thing which I personally found using the brother's handset(Xiaomi MI 4) bought just after Durga Puja/Dussehra is its camera, 
both its front and the rear camera is spot focusing and having no issues, 
I had tried photos after evening I hard found grain in the picture, 
also, the firecrackers were so sharp, even the sparking candle had no blur in the image, 
nice stabilised images, pretty impressive to me. 




Being a photography geek myself I would firmly recommend you to go for this model without burning your pocket.You will find2GB - variant at Rs. 69993GB - at Rs 89994GB ram and 64GB internal storage at Rs 9999. These are the price without even discounts.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.